Wednesday, November 09, 2005

ruby on rails

i've installed apache, mysql, ruby, rails...everything i need to learn ruby on rails. i've gone through a couple of tutorials by o'reilly, and now i've picked my first project to be a blog. you can't view it because it's running on apache on my machine, but i created this blog to post all of the posts from the blog that i'm creating in ruby on rails. basically, you can follow my learning experience as i go through this.

i won't edit the timestamps on any of the old posts that i put on here because i don't feel like it. i'm just gonna copy and paste what i have so far (about 10 i guess), then i'll update this blog as i update the ruby on rails blog on my machine.

so, beginning with the next post, you can see my thoughts and problems as i progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home